** This is a sample of a dog or cat portrait. **
A custom portrait of your dog or cat from your favorite photo! Can be painted on a thick gallery wrapped canvas (1 1/2") with sides painted and hung unframed, or choose a thin gallery wrapped canvas (7/8") to hang in a frame. Frame not provided.
Where to start:
1) Photos – I create a painting from your photos - meaning the better the photos, the better your dog’s or cat's portrait will be. A few clear, close up shots in natural light will work. Try getting down to your pet's eye level and fill the camera lens with your dogs or cats face. Try different angles and take lots of photos. Avoid using a flash as it can sometimes wash out colors and create red - eye.
2) Decide background colors – If you have a favorite color or want to match the décor of a particular room let me know.
Options: Cool palette (blues, greens, purples)
Warm palette (reds, oranges and yellows)
Neutral palette (creams, browns, grays)
3) Decide texture options – I can add extra interest to the paintings by adding some texture.
Options: Your dogs or cats name, a favorite phrase or saying,
a bone or simple toy can all be added in the background texture.
4) Decide on a size -
8” x 8” -------------------- $ 120 (one dog/cat only) + tax
10”x10” or 9” x 12” ------ $ 145 (one dog/cat only) + tax
12”x 12” or 11” x 14” ---- $ 165 (one dog/cat only) + tax
16” x 20” or 18” x 18” --- $ 250 (one dog/cat ) + tax
18” x 24” ------------------- $ 300 (one dog/cat ) + tax
Larger sizes available upon request.
Add $ 75 for each additional dog/cat per painting (paintings 16"x 20" or larger only)
All portraits are produced with artist grade acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas.
5) Choose thick canvas or thin canvas.
6) Choose Matte or Gloss final varnish.
7) Upon receipt of payment, I will contact you to discuss details of portrait and projected completion date. Most portraits take 2 weeks to complete depending on my schedule. When the painting is complete, I will send you a photo by e-mail for final approval. Small adjustments can be made then. Paintings are finished with two coats of matte or gloss varnish before wrapped and shipped.
Michele Bruchet Art (Bruchet Art) reserves the right to all copyright and reproduction rights to the artwork created from the photos provided.
+++++++ Sorry, no returns will be accepted on custom portraits. ++++++++
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.